CSSC | Concordia Ski & Snowboard Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying tickets for our trips; no ACTUAL ticket in your hand. Forum_siteindexHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRegister

Buying tickets for our trips; no ACTUAL ticket in your hand.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a_strick
Executive
Executive
a_strick

Female
Number of posts : 4
Full Name : Alex Strickland
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Buying tickets for our trips; no ACTUAL ticket in your hand. Empty
PostSubject: Buying tickets for our trips; no ACTUAL ticket in your hand.   Buying tickets for our trips; no ACTUAL ticket in your hand. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:40 am

I just wanted to make a topic about this, because I have been recieving a lot of e-mails asking me how to get actual tickets after paying, especially if it is done online through paypal.

There is actually no ticket we physically give you. The way our system works is we take down your name and telephone number and we accumulate an attendance list. On the day of our trip, you show up, give us your name, and if you're on our list we let you on the bus.

If you pay through paypal, you are also asked to give your name, which we also add to the attendance list. We never miss a name, so no need to worry!

So if you or anyone you know buys a ticket online, and then is kindda wondering "well, I just paid with my credit card, and there's no reciept or anything?", don't freak out! As soon as you pay, consider yourself part of our trip Very Happy

Ok, I think I have emphasized that enough now.

See you all on the slopes!
Back to top Go down

Buying tickets for our trips; no ACTUAL ticket in your hand.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSSC | Concordia Ski & Snowboard Club :: CSSC Forum Message Board :: General Discussion-
Jump to: